Your Guide to Automotive, Diesel, Motorcycle, Aircraft and Marine Mechanic Training
Are you good with your hands? Do you like to check under the hood and see how everything's working? You might be suited for a lucrative career as a mechanic. At MechanicSchools.com, we list a wide variety of accredited auto mechanic schools and colleges, as well as aircraft, marine and motorcycle technician training programs. This informative guide offers career and salary information as well as lists of diverse mechanic training programs nationwide.
What Kind of Mechanic Do You Want to Be?
For the nation's future auto mechanics, we provide links to schools offering auto body repair, diesel technician programs and information on the NASCAR Technical Institute. Future aircraft mechanics can find links to airframe and power plant schools and avionics programs. For motorcycle and marine technicians, we have technical schools offering accredited manufacturer-specific training to give your career a start. We shall help you discover various mechanic schools & programs!
Campus & Online Mechanic Schools
- Students can complete an entry-level technician program in about a year, and manufacturer training and graduate in as little as 18 months.
- Provides technical education training programs for automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle, and marine technicians.
- Partners with many well-known manufacturers, including General Motors, Porsche Cars North America Inc., and BMW of North America LLC.
- Offers internships to students and alumni for first-hand experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Online Learning — Career programs designed for anytime learning. Study when you have time and test when you feel ready.
- Accredited and Supported — Regionally and nationally accredited programs with expert instructors available to answer your questions.
- Affordable Tuition — 0% interest and low monthly payment plans.
- Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Founded in 1890 in Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Online Courses
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid