Your Guide to Automotive, Diesel, Motorcycle, Aircraft and Marine Mechanic Training
Are you good with your hands? Do you like to check under the hood and see how everything's working? You might be suited for a lucrative career as a mechanic. At MechanicSchools.com, we list a wide variety of accredited auto mechanic schools and colleges, as well as aircraft, marine and motorcycle technician training programs. This informative guide offers career and salary information as well as lists of diverse mechanic training programs nationwide.
What Kind of Mechanic Do You Want to Be?
For the nation's future auto mechanics, we provide links to schools offering auto body repair, diesel technician programs and information on the NASCAR Technical Institute. Future aircraft mechanics can find links to airframe and power plant schools and avionics programs. For motorcycle and marine technicians, we have technical schools offering accredited manufacturer-specific training to give your career a start. We shall help you discover various mechanic schools & programs!
Campus & Online Mechanic Schools
- Students can complete an entry-level technician program in about a year, and manufacturer training and graduate in as little as 18 months.
- Provides technical education training programs for automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle, and marine technicians.
- Partners with many well-known manufacturers, including General Motors, Porsche Cars North America Inc., and BMW of North America LLC.
- Offers internships to students and alumni for first-hand experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits