Your Guide to Automotive, Diesel, Motorcycle, Aircraft and Marine Mechanic Training
Are you good with your hands? Do you like to check under the hood and see how everything's working? You might be suited for a lucrative career as a mechanic. At MechanicSchools.com, we list a wide variety of accredited auto mechanic schools and colleges, as well as aircraft, marine and motorcycle technician training programs. This informative guide offers career and salary information as well as lists of diverse mechanic training programs nationwide.
What Kind of Mechanic Do You Want to Be?
For the nation's future auto mechanics, we provide links to schools offering auto body repair, diesel technician programs and information on the NASCAR Technical Institute. Future aircraft mechanics can find links to airframe and power plant schools and avionics programs. For motorcycle and marine technicians, we have technical schools offering accredited manufacturer-specific training to give your career a start. We shall help you discover various mechanic schools & programs!
Campus & Online Mechanic Schools
- Pursue Your Passion At UTI And Get State-Of-The-Industry Training!
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Features small class sizes and with class options in the day, evening, and weekend.
- Member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association and a proud sponsor of HirePatriots.
- Offers lifetime job placement assistance, and financial aid to those who qualify.
- Programs are available in commercial truck driving and CDL driving training.
- Campus is located in Yuma, Arizona.
- Designated as a 2016 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
- Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid