Why it is better to be a mechanic than a lawyer
We've all heard the one about difference between a dead rat and a dead lawyer in the middle of the highway. No? There are skid marks in front of the rat.
There’s little doubt that mechanics beat lawyers hands down in the popularity stakes. On the other hand, there are few mechanics that earn more than a lawyer. So is it better to be a mechanic or a lawyer? A truck fixer or an ambulance chaser? We believe the former and here's why:
- The Pirelli calendar is appropriate decorative artwork for your workplace.
- You don't have to pretend to like sushi.
- Spilling soup down your front will not cost you $150 in Hermès.
- The corporate ladder is not something found in the Snap-on catalog
- You will never feel the need to order sparkling water in a bar.
- Of all the things you thought about Anna Nicole Smith, having her as a client was not one of them.
- Georgio Armani Collezioni 3 button suit $900. Blue Sears Coverall $34.99
- Belching loudly in front of your boss is not likely to have any long term effect on your career prospects.
- Until proven otherwise, no one assumes you're a lying, thieving SOB.
- You're colleagues names are Nick, Joe and Mani. Not Wienburger, Cirrincione and Greengrass.
Campus & Online Mechanic Schools
Advance your career with our affordable, self-paced, career-focused distance education programs.