Diesel Campus & Online Mechanic Schools in North CarolinaThis list may contain out-of-state and online schools that accept students from North Carolina
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
1 Program(s) Found
Universal Technical Institute , Mooresville
- Students can complete an entry-level technician program in about a year, and manufacturer training and graduate in as little as 18 months.
- Provides technical education training programs for automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle, and marine technicians.
- Partners with many well-known manufacturers, including General Motors, Porsche Cars North America Inc., and BMW of North America LLC.
- Offers internships to students and alumni for first-hand experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid